Laman



Thursday 2 December 2010

[Update] There is 1 new post in "Simply Recipes"

Simply Recipes

Here is the Simply Recipes update for mobile.kuliner.mailbox@blogger.com


There is 1 new post in "Simply Recipes"

Gingerbread Cake

Gingerbread Cake

Time for gingerbread! Please welcome Garrett McCord who has whipped up this beautiful dark and gingery gingerbread for us. ~Elise

I get cravings throughout the year for the spicy, treacly flavor of gingerbread. Sure, I can easily satisfy myself come December when the baking world goes gaga for gingerbread, but I've been known to make it in the middle of Spring or Summer simply to quell my ginger-obsession. By itself or served toasted with a bit of butter and jam I find that a lively and gingery gingerbread is really appropriate at any time of year.

Continue reading "Gingerbread Cake" »


  •



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Simply Recipes" or change your subscription, view mailing archives or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: