Laman



Tuesday 30 October 2012

[Update] There is 1 new post in "Simply Recipes"

Simply Recipes

Here is the Simply Recipes update for mobile.kuliner.mailbox@blogger.com


There is 1 new post in "Simply Recipes"

Squid Ink Pasta with Pumpkin, Sage and Browned Butter

Squid Ink Pasta with Pumpkin, Sage and Browned Butter

Okay, I know. This is one of those weird ones. But it is Halloween, and I was looking for something black and orange (go SF Giants!) to make, and I saw a package of squid ink pasta at The Pasta Shop in Berkeley, and I just had to have it. Have you ever had squid ink pasta? It's pasta that has been flavored (and naturally colored) with jet black squid ink. Which now that I think about it, doesn't sound particularly appetizing, unless of course you've tried it. In which case you will go to great lengths to obtain and consume it. Squid ink pasta is absolutely delicious. Like, don't-bother-me, leave-me-alone-while-I-savor-this, wow-this-is-good, delicious. As for the specific taste? The pasta itself is only lightly flavored with the squid ink, so the pasta tastes like pasta, just really good. (How's that for an explanation?)

Continue reading "Squid Ink Pasta with Pumpkin, Sage and Browned Butter" »



 





Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: