Laman



Saturday 11 July 2015

Simply Recipes: 2 New Recipes - Quinoa Greek Salad and more...

Follow on Pinterest


Quinoa Greek Salad

When summer is in full swing and the garden is producing plenty of tomatoes and cucumbers, one of our favorite salads to make to beat the heat is my dad’s Greek salad.

Tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onions, cucumbers, feta cheese—it’s summer in a bowl! You know what tastes amazing with all of those ingredients? Quinoa.

Continue reading "Quinoa Greek Salad" »

     
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot 100 pc no height attr no width
powered byad choices

 

Follow on Pinterest

Grilled Trout with Dill and Lemon

I once was the proud owner of a fly reel. Just the reel mind you. I was 10 years old and I never did get a fishing rod for that reel. The fishing rod I did have came with its own reel, and was the type with which you used a little bobbing float, and a hook to attach something wriggly.

Hapless in the fishing department, I eventually gifted my gear to my younger brother, and stuck to collecting crawdads, tadpoles, and minnows. Over the years my brother regularly brought home trout (usually steelhead), salmon, and assorted other fish he caught in the American River, a short walk from our house in Sacramento.

Continue reading "Grilled Trout with Dill and Lemon" »

     
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

 

Follow on Pinterest

 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: