Laman



Wednesday 6 July 2016

Simply Recipes: 2 New Recipes - Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps and more...


Latest recipes from Simply Recipes.
Simply Recipes

Here is your update from Simply Recipes.
There are 2 new posts. Happy cooking!
(Remember to try our new Meal Plans!)

Pinterest

Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Please welcome my friend Lisa Lin from Healthy Nibbles and Bits as she shares a favorite lettuce wrap recipe! ~Elise

Summertime is all about light, fresh meals, and these teriyaki chicken lettuce wraps fit the bill exactly.

The chicken filling is flavored with a homemade teriyaki sauce. You could substitute your favorite store-bought teriyaki sauce in this recipe, but making your own is easy. I also find store-bought sauce to be too sweet for my taste, so I like that I can control the amount of sugar that goes into this sauce.

Continue reading "Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps" »

Magic Bars

Please welcome my friend and master baker Irvin Lin of Eat the Love who shares his favorite Magic Bars! ~Elise

These bars go by a few different names, like 7-Layer Bars or Hello Dollies, but I've always known them as Magic Bars.

They are a pure Midwestern treat for me, often brought to potlucks to round out a shared meal. All the names for the same dessert might seem confusing, but luckily, there's nothing confusing about making them.

Continue reading "Magic Bars" »

Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram
Pinterest
Elise Bauer
Hi, I’m Elise! Here are some updates from Simply Recipes.


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: