Laman



Thursday 9 March 2017

Simply Recipes: 3 New Recipes - Fish Chowder and more...

My first job out of college was in Boston, in the financial district downtown. My local friends did their best to initiate this wide-eyed Californian into New England traditions of every sort, especially food. We feasted on as many menu items as we ...

Latest recipes from Simply Recipes.
Simply Recipes
 

Here is your update from Simply Recipes.
There are 3 new posts. Happy cooking!

Pinterest

Fish Chowder

My first job out of college was in Boston, in the financial district downtown. My local friends did their best to initiate this wide-eyed Californian into New England traditions of every sort, especially food.

We feasted on as many menu items as we could afford at the Union Oyster House and the No Name Restaurant, and $5/lb lobsters I would buy from the Italian fish monger across the street from where I lived in the North End.

One dish I could never get enough of was "chowdah". Clam chowder, fish chowder, seafood chowder, whatever, I loved it.

Continue reading "Fish Chowder" »

Chicken Noodle Casserole

It's hard to find a dish more reminiscent of childhood for me than a good, creamy chicken noodle casserole.

With winter weather still in full effect for much of the country, it's time to bring this classic back into our kitchens again.

Continue reading "Chicken Noodle Casserole" »

Quinoa, Arugula, and Feta Salad

Have you ever seen siblings who are almost identical but have different hair color? That's what red and white quinoa are like!

The two are nearly identical in terms of flavor and texture — I think red quinoa is every so slightly chewier and nuttier — but one is pale and the other is a distinctive red brick color.

I like using red quinoa because it's so striking, particularly tossed in a salad with baby arugula and creamy cubes of feta.

Continue reading "Quinoa, Arugula, and Feta Salad" »

 
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram
Pinterest
 
Here are some updates from Simply Recipes.


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: