Laman



Thursday 20 April 2017

Simply Recipes: 4 New Recipes - Salmon Avocado Poke Bowl and more...

The first time I ever ate raw fish was when I was about ten or eleven years old. I was at a Japanese buffet, and my mother told me to eat only the expensive foods so we would get our money's worth, which meant seafood and sashimi. Of course, I didn't ...

Latest recipes from Simply Recipes.
Simply Recipes
 

Here is your update from Simply Recipes.
There are 4 new posts. Happy cooking!

Pinterest

Salmon Avocado Poke Bowl

The first time I ever ate raw fish was when I was about ten or eleven years old. I was at a Japanese buffet, and my mother told me to eat only the expensive foods so we would get our money's worth, which meant seafood and sashimi. Of course, I didn't particularly enjoy raw fish, but being the dutiful daughter, I heeded her advice.

It wasn't until I started eating poke bowls a few years ago that I warmed up to the idea of dishes with raw fish!

Continue reading "Salmon Avocado Poke Bowl" »

Ham and Egg Bakes

Drop an egg into a skillet with butter and you get, well, a fried egg. But slip that same egg into a buttered ramekin and let it cook gently in the oven, and you get something entirely different: a soft, spoonable custard that's so much fun to eat.

Add some ham, a spoonful of tomatoes, and a side of toast, and this makes a perfect breakfast!

Continue reading "Ham and Egg Bakes" »

Rhubarb Fool

There's no fool like a rhubarb fool, and now is the time for it. The arrival of rhubarb in the market always cheers me. Spring is here!

This British dessert goes way back — we're talking about a few hundred years — and it was originally made with custard and pureed fruits, most notably gooseberries.

I've lightened it up with whipped cream instead of the custard and swapped the gooseberries for seasonal rhubarb. It's an easy-peasy dessert for a weeknight dinner or a spring party!

Continue reading "Rhubarb Fool" »

Creamy Asparagus Soup

When spring arrives and asparagus are in season, they are hard to resist, right? Those green soldiers salute us as we enter the produce section of the market, challenging us to make good use of them while we can!

Here is a fresh and easy asparagus soup that makes delicious use of our seasonal asparagus. The base is just onions, a little garlic, lots of chopped asparagus, broth (either chicken or veg), and chopped fresh parsley.

Continue reading "Creamy Asparagus Soup" »

 
FacebookPinterestTwitterInstagram
Pinterest
 
Here are some updates from Simply Recipes.


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: