Laman



Saturday 28 October 2017

Your Meal Plan for November Week 1: Cauliflower Curry, Meatballs, Slow Cooker Taco Soup & More

Simply Recipes
Meal Plan for November Week 1

Meal Plan for November Week 1

Welcome to November, everyone! This month, you can look forward to meal plans from Marta Rivera. Marta is a trained chef, mom of twins, and Army wife – and she is also one of our Simply Recipes recipe testers! Here’s what she has to say about her first week of meals:

November is in full effect! Also in full effect are the numerous commitments that literally drive us away from our kitchens and the comfort of great home-cooked meals.

Setting the stage for creating wholesome dinners for my family is very important to me. The ability to plan out my meals, prep the ingredients, and cook them quickly means I don't have to feel guilty when outside activities fill up our schedules.

I also save prep time for future meals by creating menus that use ingredients more than once. For instance, this week, you'll find peas in two different dinners. (Also exciting to a chef like me is finding these dual-use items on sale!)

I like to make sure my Monday meal is quick, fast, and meatless to save a bit of money. For meals later in the week, I check the grocery stores sales flyers to see which cuts of meat will be on sale. When you’re doing your own shopping, look for sale ingredients that are versatile such as chicken or ground beef, and substitute them in your recipes to give you some variety.

Click here to get this week’s meal plan!

Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments: