Laman



Sunday 12 November 2017

Meal Plan for November Week 3: Butternut Squash Pasta, Stove-Top Burgers, Chicken Adobo & More!

Simply Recipes
Meal Plan for November Week 3

Meal Plan for November Week 3

This month, we have meal plans from Marta Rivera. Marta is a trained chef, mom of twins, and Army wife – and she is also one of our Simply Recipes recipe testers!

My family's favorite holiday is fast approaching! We're a bunch of foodies and Thanksgiving is considered a high holiday around here.

It's easy to get off track with homemade meals given all the excitement in the air, but I won't be thwarted! I rely on my menu plans more than ever in the latter part of the year.

This week, I'm all about menus whose ingredients can serve double-duty in next week's holiday meal as well – like chopped onions and even mashed potatoes. They can be prepped for this week, but also used in recipes for Turkey Day.

Here’s a look at what I’m planning for this week!

Click here to get this week’s meal plan!

Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments: