Laman



Saturday 4 November 2017

Your Meal Plan for November Week 2: Shepherd's Pie, BBQ Chicken Nachos, Pumpkin Chili & More

Simply Recipes
Meal Plan for November Week 2

Meal Plan for November Week 2

Welcome to November, everyone! This month, you can look forward to meal plans from Marta Rivera. Marta is a trained chef, mom of twins, and Army wife – and she is also one of our Simply Recipes recipe testers! Here’s what she has to say about her first week of meals:

Another week has snuck up on us! Can you believe we're so close to the New Year? I, for one, have had one of the most eventful years in recent memory. With my husband coming off the heels of yet another military deployment (the second in three years), I can honestly say I'm ready for a bit of zen.

Single-parenting and being responsible for keeping us all fed and happy is no joke. One needs a reprieve from the daily demands life puts on us.

This is why I'm such a proponent of meal planning. As the wife of a soldier in the U.S. Army, a homeschool mom of twin tweenagers (hello, Drama, how I've missed you), and a full-time blogger and small-business owner, nothing calms my nerves like knowing my meals for the week are planned and shopped for — and sometimes even prepped and ready to go!

Here's what my crew will be enjoying this week!

Click here to get this week’s meal plan!

Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments: