Laman



Sunday 24 December 2017

Meal Plan for Dec Wk 4! Kale Sausage Soup, Braised Lamb Shanks, Chipotle Chicken, and More!

Simply Recipes
Meal Plan for December Week 4

Meal Plan for December Week 4

This month, Summer Miller is back and excited to share her family's meal plans for December. Happy holidays, everyone!

My general philosophy is to eat as healthy as I can, most of the time. For me, this means that not much is actually off limits, but I focus more on eating in moderation.

When planning our meals for the week, I also try to look at the week as whole and then gauge when we can indulge and when it's better to plan something lighter.

With Christmas tomorrow and several parties and family gatherings still to come, I'm definitely adjusting the rest of my meal plan to compensate this week.

THIS WEEK: Lamb Shanks with Butternut Squash, Kale Sausage Soup, Chipotle Chicken & Rice Bowls, and more…

Click here to see this week’s meal plan!

Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments: