Laman



Monday 22 January 2018

Spinach Artichoke Dip (with BACON!), Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos, and More!

Latest recipes from Simply Recipes.
Simply Recipes
 

Here is your update from Simply Recipes.
Happy cooking!

Pinterest
 

Spinach Artichoke Dip with Bacon

by Aaron Hutcherson

Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip with Bacon

When I was out for a friend’s birthday recently, we ordered some spinach artichoke dip for the table. The dip was warm and creamy—and a great accompaniment for the crispy tortilla chips that came with it. It was devoured within minutes.

Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken Tacos

by Simply Recipes Partners

Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken Tacos

This post is brought to you in partnership with Mission Foods.

It's that time of year when our slow cookers are almost always on the kitchen counter. It's just so easy to make dinner happen, even on the busiest weeknights.

These Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken Tacos need to be on your regular rotation this season.

 

Hot Reuben Dip

by Summer Miller

Hot Reuben Dip

I'm from Omaha, Nebraska, where the Reuben sandwich was born (sorry, New Yorkers), and I grew up eating this classic sandwich.

I’ve had it in the homes of my mother, grandmothers, aunts and uncles. I've also consumed plenty of Reubens at bars and restaurants, where they usually come with a side of onion rings.

It's a simple lunchtime favorite, and I’ve found that it also transitions into the perfect party dip.

Thousand Island Dressing

by Summer Miller

Homemade Thousand Island Dressing

If the craving for a Reuben sandwich strikes or you need a “secret sauce” for your next burger, you probably have all of the necessary ingredients around to make this quick, creamy and delicious dressing.

 

Stuffed Delicata Squash with Quinoa and Mushrooms

by Sheryl Julian

Stuffed Delicata Squash

I'm a card-carrying member of the Delicata Squash Club. When I see mounds of delicata squash at the market, I make a beeline.

This squash takes so well to roasting — the sweet flesh hardly needs any adornment because it has so much flavor. The skin is also edible, so there’s no need to peel. After roasting, you can cut right through the skin with a fork!

Meal Plan for January Week 4

by Summer Miller

I lived as a vegetarian for more than a decade, and then I met my husband, who happens to be a hunter. I slowly tiptoed into the world of eating, and later, preparing meat, but it took a good while to find comfort in cooking foods so unfamiliar to me.

The first time I made a pot roast the thing was tough as leather. I was in my early 30s and, of course, I had invited people over for dinner to share this pot roast. They were gracious about this first attempt, and I went on to cook many roasts, all of which fared better than the first.

 
Pinterest

No comments: