Laman



Monday 26 February 2018

NEW! Easy Chicken Mac n' Cheese, 9 Meals to Double & Freeze, Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes and MORE!

Latest recipes from Simply Recipes.
Simply Recipes
 

Here is your update from Simply Recipes.
Happy cooking!

Pinterest
 

Easy Chicken Mac and Cheese

by Nick Evans

Mac and Cheese with Chicken

As I've grown as a home cook, prioritizing flexibility in recipes is something I've learned to truly cherish. Especially now that I'm a busy parent, I find myself asking a series of questions any time I approach a recipe:

Can I substitute leftovers for an ingredient in a recipe I want to make? Can I serve this meal in a variety of ways? Is it doable to make this on a weeknight, or can I change it a bit to make it special for a weekend dinner party?

When it comes to this Easy Chicken Mac and Cheese, the answer to all of those questions is "yes!"

9 Meals to Double and Freeze

by Carrie Havranek

Meals to Double and Freeze

There's something so wonderful and welcoming about coming home after a busy day, knowing you have a well-stocked freezer and can just pull out a casserole to reheat for dinner.

You've already done the hard work of making the meal. Now you just get to enjoy the benefits of your prior planning.

 

Gluten-Free Chocolate Banana Cupcakes

by Megan Gordon

Gluten-Free Vegan Allergy-Friendly Chocolate Banana Cupcakes

Growing up, my mom always made her famous chocolate potato cake for each of our birthdays. I know, I know: it sounds very odd, but the truth is you never actually tasted the potato and it really just ensured that the batter was super moist, which I probably never appreciated as a kid but certainly do now.

These days when birthdays arise in our household, I've found my own tricks to achieve a really moist, super chocolatey cake and cupcakes. This recipe uses one of our son's favorite foods: bananas.

Black Rice Bowls with Tofu and Veggies

by Sally Vargas

Tofu and Rice Veggie Bowl

Welcome to the world of grain bowls!

What's a grain bowl? These are bowls filled full with fresh and delicious vegetables, some protein, and a cooked whole grain. The components can often be made ahead of time, so grain bowls make a great assemble-and-go meal.

Fettuccine Alfredo with Mushrooms

by Nick Evans

Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo

If you're a beginner cook, or even an intermediate one, it may not cross your mind to try making alfredo sauce from scratch. For me, it seemed just a tiny bit out of reach for years. Then one day, I gave it a try and quickly found myself saying, "Oh. That was really easy."

Alfredo is one of the most underrated sauces—it's made with just a few pantry staples, it's always satisfying, and it's surprisingly easy to make at home.

Every home cook should have a recipe at the ready for quick weeknight dinners. It's certainly not just for restaurant dining!

 

Vegan Chocolate Frosting

by Megan Gordon

Vegan Chocolate Fudge Frosting

When I'm baking, I love having a few reliable back-pocket recipes that don't take a lot of fuss (no candy thermometers, please!) and that have an equally fuss-free ingredient list. But a thick and fudgy chocolate frosting that spreads easily and is dairy-free? This has proven to be an elusive thing.

However, I was determined to find a good chocolate frosting recipe to go with my Gluten-Free Chocolate Banana Cupcakes, so I got to work! And I must confess that I’m mighty pleased with the results.

Slow Cooker Taco Soup

by Lisa Lin

Slow Cooker Taco Soup with sour cream and chips

A Cold-Weather Favorite

This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months.

The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking. Let it cook all day and it just gets better.

 
Pinterest

No comments: