Laman



Saturday 2 June 2018

{MEAL PLAN!} BLT Salad, Salmon Lettuce Wraps, Slow Cooker Curry, and MORE!

 
Meal Plan for June Week 1

Meal Plan for June Week 1

This month, we welcome back Marta Rivera for more of her meal plans. Marta is a trained chef, mom of twins, and Army wife – and she is also one of our Simply Recipes recipe testers!

I like to ease into summer break by gradually increasing the amount of work involved in preparing meals as the season progresses. What I mean is that I don't attempt large, complicated meals our first week out of school.

Instead, I focus on basic, simple meals that I can get the kids in the kitchen to help with (or even prepare on their own) — this is the way I like to welcome the school break.

Even if you don't have to worry about summer vacation meals, this meal plan will set you right for the week to come.

THIS WEEK: BLT Salad, Salmon Lettuce Wraps, Slow Cooker Chickpea Curry and MORE!

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments: