Laman



Saturday 27 October 2018

{MEAL PLAN!} Chipotle Pumpkin Soup, Potsticker Stir Fry, Chili Mac and Cheese and more!

 
Meal Plan Oct Week 5

Meal Plan Oct Week 5

This month, we welcome back Marta Rivera for more of her meal plans. Marta is a trained chef, mom of twins, and Army wife – and she is also one of our Simply Recipes contributors and recipe testers!

The holidays are officially underway! Well, at least as far as I'm concerned, they are.

The last week of October always makes me feel nostalgic for childhood. Between the excitement of Halloween and the eager anticipation of holiday breaks from school, I was of no use to any of my teachers.

Now I view the holidays through the eyes of my children. Their favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, so I'll begin prep for the Turkey Day meal this week. Since I'm going to be juggling that, meals that are quick, filling, and freezable are what's on this week's meal plan.

THIS WEEK: Chipotle Pumpkin Soup, Potsticker Stir Fry, Chili Mac and Cheese and more! 

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments: