Laman



Saturday 5 January 2019

{MEAL PLAN!} Mediterranean Chickpea Bowls, Chicken Biryani, Beef Goulash with Dumplings and more!

 
Simply Recipes 2019 Meal Plan: January Week 2

Simply Recipes 2019 Meal Plan: January Week 2

This month, we welcome back Marta Rivera for more of her meal plans. Marta is a trained chef, mom of twins, and Army wife!

I think I'm falling into the rhythm of 2019!

One of the hardest things about the new year is feeling the need to keep all of my resolutions, but I know one that will be a breeze to stick to: this year, I've resolved to expose my family to more cultural meals and those with a wider variety of flavors and ingredients.

While I think I have always done a great job of exposing my family to different foods, you can never be too thorough. In this week's meal plan, I'm taking them all over the map!

THIS WEEK: Mediterranean Chickpea Bowls, Chicken Biryani, Beef Goulash with Dumplings and More! 

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments: