Laman



Tuesday 26 November 2013

Simply Recipes: Green Beans with Tomatoes and Bacon


Green Beans with Tomatoes and Bacon

If you had told me a week ago that I would cook a batch of fresh green beans for an entire hour and not only would they not be overcooked, but they would be perfectly cooked, I would have given you a quizzical look that said, “really?”

But here we are, and I couldn’t be more pleased to share this recipe with you from my friend Ree Drummond’s new cookbook, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays.Fresh green beans are slowly cooked with bacon, onions, and tomatoes, until just done, which takes about an hour, more or less. Ree says this is one of her family’s favorite Thanksgiving recipes and I can see why! They’re absolutely delicious, and super easy to make.

Continue reading "Green Beans with Tomatoes and Bacon" »

     
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

 

 




Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: