Laman



Sunday 16 March 2014

Simply Recipes: 2 New Recipes - Guacamole Deviled Eggs and more...


Guacamole Deviled Eggs

Something tells me that Theodor Guisel never had guacamole stuffed deviled eggs, otherwise Sam would have had no problem with green eggs and ham. “I am Sam. Sam I am. I do LOVE green eggs and ham!” End of story.

Have you ever tried deviled eggs with guacamole? So simple, yet brilliant. The “deviled” part comes from the chile in the guacamole. Avocados are naturally creamy so you don’t need mayonnaise. They’re delicious. And beautifully green!

Continue reading "Guacamole Deviled Eggs" »

     
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

 

Nettle Soup

You never forget your first encounter with stinging nettles. I was about 6 years old on a trail in Griffith Park in Los Angeles with my parents. My hand brushed against a plant alongside the path. OUCH! It felt like a hundred little needles poking the back of my hand. Soon, my skin was covered with little white bumps, proof of the pain.

What I didn’t know then, nor could possibly appreciate at that age, was how nutritious nettles are, and how delicious! Nettles have been used as an herbal remedy for thousands of years, to help treat inflammation and urinary issues. You can buy nettle supplements and nettle tea.

Continue reading "Nettle Soup" »

     
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

 

 




Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

 

No comments: