Laman



Sunday 27 October 2013

Simply Recipes: Pumpkin Waffles


Pumpkin Waffles

It all started with an opened can of pumpkin purée, only one-third full, staring back at me as I cleaned out the fridge. Make something with me please! I don’t know about you, but it pains me to see food, or anything for that matter, go to waste. Heck, I even save egg shells and spent coffee grounds for compost.

So, what can one make with the remainders of a can of pumpkin purée? Pumpkin waffles! Lightly spiced with ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves, these pumpkin waffles are a fun way to change up a waffle breakfast. In this recipe we add a little finely ground cornmeal too; it gives the waffles just a little crunch. 

Continue reading "Pumpkin Waffles" »

     
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

 

 




Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments: