Laman



Tuesday 17 May 2016

Simply Recipes: 4 New Recipes - Grilled Asparagus and more...


Latest recipes from Simply Recipes.
Simply Recipes

Here is your update from Simply Recipes.
There are 4 new posts. Happy cooking!
(Remember to try our new Meal Plans!)

Pinterest

Grilled Asparagus

Mmm. Asparagus. You can steam them, boil them, roast them, but I don't think anything beats the flavor of asparagus that are simply grilled.

The smoky flavor, the char marks. Tender, but still with a little crunch. Seriously good! I could (and have) eat them like French fries.

Continue reading "Grilled Asparagus" »

Pasta with Tuna and Arugula

Best use of canned tuna ever! I first read about this classic Italian recipe years ago in the San Francisco Chronicle, and it has since become one of my favorite quick and easy go-to dinners.

All you need is canned tuna (packed in olive oil), garlic, olive oil, chili pepper flakes, baby arugula, and pasta.

Continue reading "Pasta with Tuna and Arugula" »

Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler

Several weeks ago, strawberries and rhubarb both began to show up in quantity at the store. Strawberry rhubarb pie is one of my favorite desserts on the planet. But it's a pie. And being a pie, it can take some work (especially if you use a homemade crust).

So I set my sights on a cobbler, which is much easier to make than a pie. My father and I have now gone through three iterations of versions of strawberry rhubarb cobbler in as many weeks.

Continue reading "Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler" »

Banana Nut Muffins

If time and waistline permitted, I could wake up every morning to the smell of fresh muffins baking in the oven, especially these banana nut muffins!

This quick and easy muffin recipe is based on our favorite banana bread, with the addition of a cup of chopped nuts and a dash of coffee.

Continue reading "Banana Nut Muffins" »

Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram
Pinterest
Elise Bauer
Hi, I’m Elise! Here are some updates from Simply Recipes.


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: