Laman



Tuesday 25 July 2017

Simply Recipes: 4 New Recipes - Angel Hair Pasta with Quick Cherry Tomato Sauce and more...

Latest recipes from Simply Recipes.
Simply Recipes
 

Here is your update from Simply Recipes.
Happy cooking!

Pinterest
 

Angel Hair Pasta with Quick Cherry Tomato Sauce

by Sheryl Julian

Angel Hair Pasta with Quick Cherry Tomato Sauce

Every once in a while, I improvise a pasta dinner that I like so much, I end up making it twice in one week. That's what happened with this recipe.

It’s so quick and simple: Just sautĂ© colorful cherry tomatoes with garlic and toss them with angel hair pasta. Top it with Parmesan and you’re done

To say the sauce is quick doesn't quite get the point across. It's practically instant. This is one of those surprising meals that is more than the sum of its parts.

 

Old-Fashioned Peach Pie

by Cindy Rahe

Peach Pie

I could wax on and on about my love for pie. The flake of the crust, the sweet filling, that sparkle of sugar on the crust — but I'll spare you.

Peach pie is right up there on my list of favorite things to make and eat. One of my very first memories is of riding my grandfather’s shoulders, picking peaches right off the trees in a California orchard, taking that first bite, and letting the juices flow down my arm.

This is the memory of summer for me, and peach pie is a recipe I think every baker should have in their recipe box.

Pressure Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork (Carnitas)

by Coco Morante

Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork Carnitas

Want pulled pork in a hurry? With the pressure cooker, you can have tender, fall-apart pulled pork in just a little over an hour!

Elise’s low-and-slow slow cooker Mexican pulled pork is fantastic, but when I forget to plan ahead or want it to be ready a little more quickly, I make this speedy version in my Instant Pot.

Vietnamese-Style Noodle Bowls with Chicken

by Sheryl Julian

Vietnamese Noodle Bowls with Chicken

An entire meal in one bowl is a brilliant system. That's one reason the bowl trend has taken off and shows no signs of declining.

Another is the ease. You can put a bowl together without any heavy lifting, and at the end of your assembly line you have happy eaters.

Here is a riff that I like to do on Vietnamese “bĂșn” – one of the original meals in a bowl! This is a cold salad of vermicelli rice noodles, chicken, fresh herbs and vegetables, and a tangy rice vinegar dressing.

 

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Pinterest

No comments: