Laman



Tuesday 18 July 2017

Simply Recipes: 4 New Recipes - German Potato Salad and more...

Latest recipes from Simply Recipes.
Simply Recipes
 

Here is your update from Simply Recipes.
Happy cooking!

Pinterest
 

Classic German Potato Salad

by Coco Morante

German Potato Salad

I like all kinds of potato salads, but German might be my favorite!

For German potato salad, sliced potatoes are tossed with bacon, sautéed onions, fresh herbs, and a mustardy white wine dressing. It's a nice change-up from the mayonnaise-based version, and you can serve it warm or chilled.

 

Iced Chai Latte

by Emma Christensen

Iced Chai Tea Latte

Last summer, I was all about cold brew coffee. This summer, my obsession is iced chai lattes. And my friends, I am deeply obsessed.

The size (and frequency) of my batches seems to have become larger and larger as the summer has progressed. At first, I was just drinking one or two glasses in the morning. And then another glass in the afternoon started to seem perfectly reasonable.

When I switched from water glasses to pint glasses, I knew I was in trouble.

Grilled Fish Tacos with Strawberry Pineapple Salsa

by Sabrina Modelle

Grilled Fish Tacos with Strawberry Pineapple Salsa

I love tacos, but if you ask for my favorite, it's got to be tacos made with grilled fish.

The recipe I’m sharing today is one of my favorite versions. It has a bright strawberry and pineapple salsa that truly makes it taste of summer!

 

Baked Fish with Parmesan Breadcrumbs

by Simply Recipes Partners

Baked Fish

This is a lazy, day-at-the-beach type of recipe – it makes the perfect meal to quickly throw together and devour after hours of lounging in the sun.

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Pinterest

No comments: